Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Meet my lucky underwear!

     I'm a superstitious person. I believe it is a bad day if I see a crow on my way out. I don't cut my nail at night because I believe it will let you not able to be accompany with your parents when they pass away. I won't whistle at night, because I believe it will bring ghost. Also I believe something that will bring you good luck. I place a red envelope in my wallet to bring me more money, and my pink crystal bring me love; further more, I wear red underwear when I have an exam to bring me good luck!
Athletes are also a notoriously superstitious lot. For years, Michael Jordan wore the shorts from his national-championship-winning University of North Carolina days under his Chicago Bulls uniform.
I do believe such things that bring me good luck, but I want those lucky objects to also makes me look good and stylish, too. I like to talk about myself and what I put on me. When I talk about my lucky objects, it should be some other pros beside luck.
Under that idea, I will put Dylan Ribkoff's men's underwear sometimes when it fit my outfit. There are so many many story I can tell my friend, it looks nice, and it's comfortable, and it is made in Canada!
check on their website http://www.dylanribkoff.com/ to find your pairs of lucky underwear!
                                                                                                                          -----JEAL

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, I think that every object that is special for you, whether it be a little key chain, or a specific piece of clothes can bring you luck or... at least confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you make an underwear seem more than just an underwear and more like a lucky charm. We all need a good luck charm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have 2 friends who have a "lucky pair of underwear" and I never understood it!
    I don't really believe in lucky charms but i do believe in karma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aire bra
    Its very important that what is wear for comfortable such that the undergarments so underwear and any simple bra which is wear......
    aire bra

    ReplyDelete
  5. meta slim
    When people walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you, and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. meta slim
    To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch
    or a redeemed social condition;

    ReplyDelete
  7. step up

    Aaahh it is very interesting posting nice work like your topic

    ReplyDelete